European retro iron candlestick glass wind lamp horse lamp wedding gift photography decoration romantic candlelight wind lamp mu

CATEGORY: Products

$5.10 $6.35

European Retro Iron Candlestick Glass Wind Lamp Horse Lamp Wedding Gift Photography Decoration Romantic Candlelight Wind Lamp Mu - Buy Metal Lantern Decorate Lantern Candle Lantern,Candle Holder,Tea Light Product | Candle Holders, Lanterns and Ca...

Purchase InformationCan ship by express, ship by sea, or ship by air.Payment terms: 30% down payment, with the remaining 70% due before delivery, with advice from Alibaba insuranceDays for samples: If we have inventory, we can send out samples in just 3 days after they are finished being made.Sample cost:sample cost will be charged by clients. samples typically sent via DHL, UPS, and CHINA EXPRESSProducts FAQ Question 1: Can I get a sample order?A: Sample orders are accepted for testing and quality assurance. Mixed samples include ac.
Country / Region
Fujian, China
Business Type
Trading Company
Response Time
Main Products
Candles & FragranceFestive & Party SuppliesIncense & Incense HoldersKey ChainsLanyard
Total Employees
11 - 50 People
Year Established
Main Markets
North America 30.00%, Eastern Europe 20.00%, Western Europe 20.00%