270ml wholesale cheap square glass food bowl clear glass salad bowl with gold rim

CATEGORY: Products

$2.34 $2.59

270ml Wholesale Cheap Square Glass Food Bowl Clear Glass Salad Bowl With Gold Rim - Buy Square Glass Bowl,Clear Glass Bowl,Glass Salad Bowl Product | Bowls...

Description
Product Name Description square glass food dish with a gold rim that holds 270ml for a great price. Dimension & Capacity L10,7, W10, H4.5, 270ML, and 90G MaterialGlass Typical Lead Time: 5 to 10 days Moq1000pcs Safety packaging, such as inner boxes for bulk packing, colored boxes, white boxes, and display boxes, or as requested by the customer. 45 to 60 days following receipt of the deposit or L/CPayment conditions 30% of the deposit is advanced, with the remaining 70% due when the copies of the B/L are received, or by L/C payable on sight. Specifications 1. Various s
Country / Region
Shandong, China
Business Type
Manufacturer, Trading Company
Total Annual Revenue
US$10 Million - US$50 Million
Response Time
≤11h
Main Products
Glassware and Accessories
Total Annual Revenue
US$10 Million - US$50 Million
Total Employees
201 - 300 People
Year Established
2003
Main Markets
Western Europe 45.00%, North America 20.00%, Domestic Market 16.00%